Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mat is studying.... diving theory















Dear Reader,

to fight a current misconception of how I spend my time, it is not only sleeping, eating and partying, it is also sunbathing, lying next to the pool and meeting wonderful people on sandy beaches....

Enough of dreaming in prose, life is nice over here, no question, but still without having had at least a look into my dive theory book and doing some examples with the recreational dive planner, I would not have been able to pass the test last Tuesday.


Since I did, the show can go on. Saturday we meet for our first series of confined water dives, learning the basics about underwater navigation and survival in our universities swimming pool. Most of you should remember this most unknown and horribly hostile area for me from earlier posts.

Let's see whether the theory keeps anybody floating that day....

Cheers,

Mat

No comments: