Sunday, September 20, 2009

Berlin






























My dear friends,

during my short time at home I did a short stopover in Berlin to arrange for my Student Visa to Canada. Initially unfitting into my schedule, the trip turned out to be a success, not only from the touristy point of view, because I got to see the "Island of the Museums" and some other famous sights, but much more importantly, because I got to meet with two of my very best friends that I had not seen for so long. It was great when Robert and I went to the Biergarten and had time and peace to catch up on old times. I also enjoyed sitting on the steps of a Church, overlooking the busy plaza, while enjoying dinner with Philipp.
Without you two, this trip would have not been as sunny and happy as it was!

Thank you and until soon,

Matthias

No comments: