Wednesday, September 23, 2009

At home in the US


































Dear Jones, dear readers,

I hope my few pictures find you very well. I wanted to share the wonderful time I spend with my US-family in Missouri before I continued my student life in Canada in this small post. At the same time it is important for me to say thank you again to the Jones, who after as much as nice years are still allowing me to use their fridge as if it was mine :-) !
It is always a blessing to come back to this great place at 4090 US Hwy 61 that smells so nicely like lavender. The feeling of being at home again sets in as early as I see them at the airport!
This summer we spend some time in the pool, some in the lake, some in the Fox theater but most in discussion in the back bedroom. Like in the good old days during my high school exchange, I did not catch any big fish, but enjoyed the sunrise over the Lake of the Ozarks!
Thanks Mary, Mike, Tim and Jess for making those few days with you so eventful, fun and refreshing!
I hope I have a chance to welcome you in Canada soon!

All the best and all my love,

Matti

No comments: