Thursday, September 24, 2009

447 Platt's Lane





























Dear friends and family,

here comes finally the post that I should have shown as early as Sep 2nd, when I set foot into Canada again after almost precisely 11 years. Thanks for your patience! What you see is the little townhouse I am staying at, very close to the University, actually owned by the University. My nice room on the second floor has four corners (surprisingly) three of which are displayed here. Only the door was not worthwhile showing. If the nice digital picture frame was running, you would probably find your picture up there :-)
I like this place a lot! My roommate is very friendly and a good cook, that is important as you might imagine :-)
The internet connection is secure and stable, no more Chinese firewalls, I also enjoy that.
Even more do I enjoy the chance to share all my happiness with you, as happiness is one of the few things that keeps becoming bigger and bigger as you share it!

All my happiness for you!

Your Matti

No comments: