Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tulamben dive day

Dear Reader,
I hope all of you are doing well. On the last full day of our trip Susan and me enjoyed the underwaterworld around "US Liberty". While Susan started snorkeling for only the second time in her life, I definately had a blast blowing my steady stream of bubbles amongst the biggest fish I have seen so far. Located a few meters from the shore, reachable within 2 min by swimming leisurely on your back, this dive site belongs to the best I enjoyed so far, not only for its spectacular wreck, corrals and visibility, but also because I saw a moon-fish for the first time. I hope I soon get to share the pictures of that day very soon. As this picture in the meantime reveals I had Susan's blessing for the second half of the day as she enjoyed the nearby German run hotel facilities. I wish the service was the same at our pool in NTU. Right now I better stop dreaming and get back to work.

All the best,

Mat

No comments: