Friday, August 15, 2008

going out for dinner


Dear reader,

thanks for staying with me for more than 2 weeks by now, even if I every once in a while send you pictures from the pool when you are working...

Today I would like to share the wonderful experience of going out to eat together and sitting at a round table. I prefer that to the rectangular one, just because everybody is able to fully participate in the interaction and nobody's food is out of reach for me ...

Starting from my left side you may or may not see:
Camilla (France), Dominique (Germany), John (Switzerland), Levent (Turkey), Saurabh (India), xyz in yellow shirt (India), Sona (India), Susan (Perú), Adina (Indonesia), Mayra (Mexico), David (Ireland) and me :-)

That night we reached our destination quite a bit late, as due to the expected crowds on the streets on National day, most direct walkways were closed down for security purpuses and people had to walk on the major highways in the center of the city, taking huge extra laps to reach where they wanted to go.

Nevertheless the food was great, thanks Mayra for the pick, and we all had a great time.

Write to you soon,

all the best,

Mat

No comments: