Monday, October 26, 2009

Canadian Thanksgiving




















































Dear friends near and far,

I hope my lines may find you smiling. I certainly was when we received the wonderful invitation by Sonja, Marion's housemate, to join her and her dad for their Canadian Thanksgiving dinner. So we headed out to a wonderful farm in the countryside of Ontario, where we not only had the pleasure of eating an authentic, delicious, long-lasting, conversation-rich, home-made multi-course Thanksginving dinner, but also enjoyed the great farmlands via an extensive walk. This was the best impression of the wonderful colors of the Indian Summer I had yet seen.
And of course, we were not alone... but the cold winds made this little field snake hardly more active than the surrounding grass. So we parted in peace until our next encounter...

So do I now with my best wishes,

Mat

No comments: