Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where we study and work out
















Dear friends and family,

I hope my lines find you smiling and you are doing very well. I have not shared many pictures about our office-life on campus I was lately told. So maybe I should. On the left side you can see where I usually go on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The ground level of this side is our office area. On the right side you can see the Thompson Recreational Center, our gym. It is there, where you could have found me on average every second day since I received my free membership. Today, though, I had to kindly ask for a change in the TV channels, because out of 7 different ones, 3 were on the same boring old sports review from the 1960s (two in mute), one was in Chinese, one was WWF Wrestling, one was showing an old Portuguese soap opera and the last one was featuring some "we remodel you backyard for you" show. Not quite my usual comedy intake that not only keeps me happily smiling on the cross trainer but also the minutes flying by.

I hope you are enjoying some recreation as well,

Cheers,

Mat

No comments: