Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wonderful people at the ISC






























Dear friends,

I hope my recent posts find you all smiling and enjoying the company of the most wonderful people around you. Extremely happy with the wonderful company at the St.Gallen Symposium, I cannot, but share some nice faces with you. Top left our group of Latin girls, whereas the Brazilian on the left was by far the best dancer. Top right: My German friend Daniel and I toasting. Bottom left: Most of you already know my wonderful friend Davina, skillful organizer of this wonderful event and currently participating in the world cup. I wish I could be there and cheer together with you Davina! Bottom right: Andrea, my great friend from Argentina, hosting Susan and me with her heart, family and frequent Skype conversations in Argentina from as far as from New Zealand. As a full hearted Argentinian she is cheering for the German team most likely until we meet in the Quarter Final...

All my thanks and best regards to all the wonderful people that have made the Symposium such a wonderful memorizable experience for me!

Many thanks,

Mat

No comments: