Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Buffalo Zoo









































Dear friends,

many thanks for staying with me despite the extended breaks I take between posting. Today I share with you a few pictures from the zoo. Susan and I both like animals, so naturally we spared one of the oldest (and smallest) Zoo's in the US a visit during our stay. Thanks to the time of the year, the animals were even somewhat entertained with the Valentine's Day presents you can spot in the pictures. Undoubtedly the otters were especially happy with their boiled eggs, but the tiger decided to carry his heart full of meat away to chew it in peace and unmolested by the cameras. It was a nice day, but much more so for the company than for zoo. I guess that was it between Buffalo and me.

All the best until soon,

Mat

No comments: