Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stopover in KL




















Dear family and friends,

I hope once again my lines may find you smiling and well off. After some wonderful Christmas days at home surrounded by my folks, I find the time to post some pictures from my pre-Christmas trip to visit Susan in Singapore. A couple of days into my stay Susan and I decided to visit Malaysia for some days. Originally we both wanted to take a break at one of the beautiful islands' beaches, but the monsoon season somehow escaped our planning process and brought us back to harsh reality with the sad news that most islands were already shut down until Spring next year. So in order to escape Sinagpore we started out in Kuala Lumpur where these pictures were taken. They show the buildings and fountains surrounding the independance square, the giant pitcher plant fountain and the candy coulor houses in little India. Enjoying our little getaway, we only thought about the next step on the next day. Soon I will share where we went.

Have a fabulous day,

Mat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics, greetings from Stuttgart, Simone and Jan