Tuesday, July 29, 2008

how to move around on campus

Dear family and friends,

Ideally speaking I should be driving a scooter around campus. Fits even into a nice little dry-stand in the hall that I am staying in and also finds cheap parking anywhere you would want to go.
The distances on campus are very long compared to the short walks I am used to in St.Gallen. Plus, it takes about an easy hour to go downtown when you live on campus. As easy and convenient that is when you have classes, as tiring and time-consuming it becomes when you need something from the city or want to go out.
Let's hope I get some suitable means of transportation soon, as the one I am sitting on belongs to a security officer of the University who might not appreciate me borrowing his bike :-)

Bare with me,

Mat

No comments: